The LinkedIn for Lawyers program has been approved
LinkedIn for Lawyers content was developed with consultation from the Law Society of NSW. This online course has been approved to award 3 MCLE points to each member who purchases this program and participates in the content.
Buy the ultimate LinkedIn for Lawyers e-Course and get 6 MCLE points!
Why buy the LinkedIn for Lawyers e-Course?
LinkedIn is undoubtedly the most effective social media platform for personal branding and to demonstrate your professional expertise. If you have a registered LinkedIn profile but do very little with it beyond connecting with a few people and visiting every couple of months, then this is definitely the online course for you.
Whether you are a seasoned law professional or new law graduate, the LinkedIn for Lawyers online course is a 3 hour, hands-on program so you can learn to showcase yourself as a person of influence while earning your MCLE points.
What you’ll take away from this online course
- A greater understanding of how to use LinkedIn for positioning and business growth
- A realisation that connecting with every Tom, Dick and Harriette is not only a waste of time, but detrimental to any reputable networking strategy
- A guide to optimising your profile so that leads & referral partners start to approach you on LinkedIn
- The confidence to share content properly so you are positioning yourself as a thought leader in law and not breaching any confidentiality laws or LinkedIn’s own terms and conditions.
The LinkedIn Ninja will completely demystify LinkedIn for you and show you how it is different from the other social media platforms. You’ll learn how the platform works, how to be found, and why 7 million Australians are spending an average of 5 hours a week ‘doing business’ on it.
The LinkedIn Ninja will work with you to tweak your profile for readability, as well as the vital ingredient of search ability. These changes enable you to be found by your ideal client & referral partners for what you do, rather than just your name. Key to attracting new business.
The LinkedIn Ninja will show you how to set yourself up as a person of influence and position your practise as a leader in your area/s of law. Jillian will show you which areas of LinkedIn are worth your time and how you can delegate to your PA so she can assist this process.
Who will benefit most from taking this online course?
- Lawyers and Solicitors
- Lawyers who need MCLE points under the Professional Skills, Career and Personal Development area
- Personal Assistants to Lawyers who manage LinkedIn Profiles (of course points won’t apply if they participate on your behalf)
- Recent Law Graduates
- Those who work for lawyers that are responsible for generating new billable clients during the down time
- Those who manage the company pages of Law firms who need to know how to direct staff on sharing content
Here is what some Lawyers have to say
and the difference it has made to their law practice working with the LinkedIn Ninja
Jillian's LinkedIn training has helped Legal Made Easy to generate business and improved our on-line presence. Even prior to the Law Society of NSW approving Jillian to award MCLE points, we considered her training highly useful. We are extremely pleased that we can now receive MCLE points for attending Jillian's valuable course. Well worth the billable units.
I've attended your LinkedIn Ninja seminar and worked with her one on one and found your knowledge and training an awesome help to me in my business. I can highly recommend her as an amazing LinkedIn Expert.
I was lucky enough to get the benefit of Jillian's specialist LinkedIn expertise in a one-on-one training session. Jillian's knowledge of LinkedIn is phenomenal, and the training I received really assisted me in making the most of LinkedIn. She is also lovely!
As a direct result of Jillian’s LinkedIn specialist advice I have noticed a remarkable improvement in our staff members’ LinkedIn profiles. Working with one of our team members Jillian was able to provide invaluable information and advice when educating them in LinkedIn. Jillian truly is a LinkedIn expert !
JOIN THE COURSE TODAY FOR ONLY $297
This course is based on the teaching of the LinkedIn Ninja program, a year long intensive on this one Social Media platform. LinkedIn for Lawyers has been modified for the legal industry to cover both the professionals that deal with Business to Business law such as commercial law plus Business to Consumer law such as family, wills & estates. As LinkedIn changes so frequently this course is updated every six months. If there is a significant change to LinkedIn it is updated sooner, so you can see the most up to date format and layout of LinkedIn.