The LinkedIn for Mortgage Brokers program has been approved
LinkedIn for Mortgage Brokers content was developed with consultation with the MFAA. This online course has been approved to award 3 CPD points to each member who purchases this program and participates in the content. (version 1 of this program only awarded 2.5 points as mentioned in the video).
Learn how to use LinkedIn while earning your CPD points.
LinkedIn is undoubtedly the most effective social media platform for personal branding and to demonstrate your professional expertise. If you have a registered LinkedIn profile but do very little with it beyond connecting with a few people and visiting every couple of months, then this is definitely the online course for you.
Whether you are a Mortgage Broker or Lender, the LinkedIn for Mortgage Brokers online course is a 3 hour, hands-on program so you can learn to showcase yourself as a person of influence while earning your MCLE points.
What you’ll take away from this online course
- A greater understanding of how to use LinkedIn for positioning and business growth
- A realisation that connecting with every Tom, Dick and Harriette is not only a waste of time, but detrimental to any reputable networking strategy
- A guide to optimising your profile so that leads & referral partners start to approach you on LinkedIn
- The confidence to share content properly to ensure you are not breaching any confidentiality laws or LinkedIn’s own terms and conditions
The LinkedIn Ninja will completely demystify LinkedIn for you and show you how it is different from the other social media platforms. You’ll learn how the platform works, how to be found, and why 7 million Australians are spending an average of 5 hours a week ‘doing business’ on it.
The LinkedIn Ninja will work with you to tweak your profile for readability, as well as the vital ingredient of search ability. These changes enable you to be found by your ideal client & referral partners for what you do, rather than just your name. Key to attracting new business.
The LinkedIn Ninja will show you how to set yourself up as a person of influence and position your business as a leader in your area/s of finance and loans. Jillian will show you which areas of LinkedIn are worth your time and how you can spend time on the areas of LinkedIn worth spending time on and leave those that bring in little ROI for your efforts.
Who will benefit most from taking this online course?
- Mortgage Brokers and Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Brokers who need to earn 3 more CPD points with their MFAA membership (yes I know the video says 2.5 but version 2 has been approved to award 3 points)
- Personal Assistants of Mortgage Brokers (of course CPD points won’t apply)
- Marketers who work in Mortgage Broking firms and need to generate new business
- Mortgage Brokers who also lend for small business, car loans, personal loans etc
When you see the value for your business in connecting with other professionals then you should get advice from a LinkedIn expert like Jillian. She has helped me set up my profile and has also instructed me on how to write effective posts. But one thing I didn't previously understand is how to ensure the posts reach the right eyeballs, which makes all the difference. She really is a LinkedIn specialist!
Awesome course Jillian - great work. Found your course is full of enormously valuable information completely targeted to the world of LinkedIn. Loads more to say, not enough time to say it - implementation to do!!!
JOIN THE COURSE TODAY FOR ONLY $297
This course is based on the teaching of the LinkedIn Ninja program, a year long intensive on this one Social Media platform. LinkedIn for Lawyers has been modified for the legal industry to cover both the professionals that deal with Business to Business law such as commercial law plus Business to Consumer law such as family, wills & estates. As LinkedIn changes so frequently this course is updated every six months. If there is a significant change to LinkedIn it is updated sooner, so you can see the most up to date format and layout of LinkedIn.